[Buildroot] Error when building defconfig

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Oct 9 14:15:18 UTC 2012

>>>>> "Maxime" == Maxime Hadjinlian <maxime.hadjinlian at gmail.com> writes:

 Maxime> Hi,

 Maxime> I'm using the HEAD of the git tree of buildroot, and I just
 Maxime> tried to build a "default" config. I did : $ cp
 Maxime> ./configs/qemu_x86_defconfig .config && make

 Maxime> The menuconfig appeared, I saved the conf and exited. I did not
 Maxime> change any option myself. Then I tried to make again, after a
 Maxime> short while, I had this error :

 Maxime> #error It appears you have defined
 Maxime> _FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64. Unfortunately, uClibc was built without
 Maxime> large file support enabled.

You have to do a make clean before changing to a new .config.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard