[Buildroot] Adding my applications to the image generated

Chris Westervelt chris.westervelt at advantor.com
Tue Oct 9 14:09:56 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm new to build root but a long time LTIB user.  In LTIB, we had a way to 'merge' our custom files to the final build by putting them in a merge directory that replicated the directory hierarchy with the files in each level of the tree.  Is there a way to do this in Buildroot?

Chris Westervelt
Senior Product Development Engineer
Advantor Systems.
12612 Challenger Pkwy
Suite 300
Orlando, FL
32826
http://www.infrasafe.com<http://www.infrasafe.com/>
Office:   (407) 926-6983
Mobile: (407) 595-7023
Fax:    (407) 857-1635
Notice of Confidentiality:
This e-mail communication and the attachments hereto, if any, are intended solely for the information and use of the addressee(s) identified above and may contain information which is legally privileged and/or otherwise confidential. If a recipient of this e-mail communication is not an addressee (or an authorized representative of an addressee), such recipient is hereby advised that any review, disclosure, reproduction, re-transmission or other dissemination or use of this e-mail communication (or any information contained herein) is strictly prohibited. If you are not an addressee and have received this e-mail communication in error, please advise the sender of that circumstance either by reply e-mail or by telephone at (800) 238-2686, immediately delete this e-mail communication from any computer and destroy all physical copies of same.