[Buildroot] QT application display problem

herve Bourricaud herve.bourricaud at iaca-electronique.com
Fri Oct 26 15:01:59 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'am an electronician , trying to use linux ;-)
I'am almost new to buildroot and linux...

So please tell me if here is not the right place for this kind of questions.

I'am trying to port a QT application to a new board using an AT91SAM9263
I use buildroot to generate toolchain (GCC 4.6.3 + uclibc) and rootfs
I prefer generate AT91loader/U-BOOT/kernel directly in each git tree using
the same compiler !

attach to this board there is 4.3 inch LCD
I test frame buffer using QT framebuffer test application or fb-test-app
(https://github.com/prpplague/fb-test-app)
and it's work OK

THe problem is whith my QT application
the colors displayed  are really bad !
and text 'contour' is really not clear like if another color was around text
(sorry for my english here ;-)

the only thing I've seen are warnings when compiling QT
something like "invalid cast, use -Wcast-align "

any advice is welcome !
 hervé.