[Buildroot] u-boot compiling

Stefan Fröberg stefan.froberg at petroprogram.com
Mon Oct 8 16:55:28 UTC 2012

I know nothing about u-boot because I use grub for booting my x86 machines
and this is just a wild guess but maybe you could try standard "quiet"
kernel parameter
to place somewhere during boot process.

That's is, if u-boot allows passing kernel paremeters  like grub does ?

http://www.mjmwired.net/kernel/Documentation/kernel-parameters.txt

quiet		[KNL] Disable most log messages

Best regards
Stefan