[Buildroot] Confused by the <fenv> implementation, causing gsl build issues

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Oct 18 19:14:51 UTC 2012

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 20:21:28 +0200, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer wrote:

> > Ok, but then why it can be selected on other architectures, and why
> > does it install <fenv.h> even on architectures where it is not
> > supported?
>
> Please provide patches to add minimal fenv support for the target(s)
> you are interested in.

Well, at this point I am not interested in any particular target. I am
interested in having uClibc building a correct toolchain, that doesn't
contain headers describing functions that it doesn't implement, causing
build issues in various userspace packages.

So I guess we should simply disable the possibility of enabling fenv
support on those architectures that don't have the necessary code.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons