[Buildroot] RPC.h and busybox

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Oct 31 18:44:20 UTC 2012

Dear Baruch Siach,

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:52:49 +0200, Baruch Siach wrote:

> > I intend to adjust a few things and update it, before resending it.
> > Maybe before the Buildroot meeting this week-end, maybe after.
>
> Well, this only solves the problem for internal toolchains, isn't it?

No, the intention is to solve the problem for glibc/eglibc toolchains.
The existing support for glibc/eglibc toolchains (both the external
toolchain support and the crosstool-ng backend) assume that if the C
library is glibc or eglibc, then the C library *always* has RPC
support. Starting (e)glibc 2.14 this is no longer correct, so my patch
set takes this into account at the Buildroot level.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons