[Buildroot] Question: exporting QWS_KEYBOARD=LinuxInput:/dev/input/event0" hang application

Belisko Marek marek.belisko at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 09:08:54 UTC 2012

Hi,

I know this isn't related to buildroot but maybe somehow have same troubles.
I've build simple buildroot rootfs (2012.08 based) with QT4.8.2, my
small qt application
and dropbear.

I can start my application and it is working fine. When need to add
keyboard handling
from USB keyboard application hang (with no useful data in console) that way:
export QWS_KEYBOARD="LinuxInput:/dev/input/event0" ./app -qws

I've double check qt configuration and linuxinput is checked.
Anybody have same troubles?

Thanks.

Marek

--