[Buildroot] Exception for the release schedule?

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Sep 18 06:16:01 UTC 2012

 Thomas> Peter,
 Thomas> According to our usual release schedule, 2012.11-rc1 should be released
 Thomas> at the end of October, and the final 2012.11 at the end November.

 Thomas> Do you think it would be possible to make an exception, and
 Thomas> delay 2012.11-rc1 by one week? This would allow 2012.11-rc1 to
 Thomas> be released *after* the Buildroot Developers Meeting (November
 Thomas> 3-4) in Barcelona.  This would be nice since I expect within
 Thomas> the two days of this meeting that we will review and ack quite
 Thomas> a bit of pending material, which would be good to have in
 Thomas> 2012.11.

 Thomas> What do you think of this?

Yes, I agree 100%. I did similar with 2012.02 (Fosdem).

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard