[Buildroot] Kernel version

Zoran Djordjevic djdjdjole at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 11:57:47 UTC 2012

Forgive me for repeating my mail, because I forgot CC info in previous mail.
Now I correct that.
In that case, can you tell me your proposal regarding kernel versions and
tslib problem. To remind you - my board has 2.6.32 kernel version and
I use Crosstool-NG.
What shoud I choose in Buildroot menu and also in Crosstool-NG menu ?
Regards