[Buildroot] ‘__ctype_touplow_t’ and ‘__ctype_mask_t’ does not name a type

ANDY KENNEDY ANDY.KENNEDY at adtran.com
Thu Apr 18 20:45:42 UTC 2013

Thomas,

What was the resolution to this issue?  I'm experiencing the same thing
right now.  The easy trick to fix this (as I see it) is to throw a

#include <bits/uClibc_touplow.h>

into the top of <bits/ctype_base.h>, though I'm guessing that is a
rather nasty hack.

Anyone working with this on the uclibc list?  On that list I saw some
chatter about it throughout a while, but didn't find anything about a
real resolution.

If no one else is looking at it I'll give it a shot at fixing it down
deep in the uclibc code (assuming that is the correct place to fix
this).

Andy