[Buildroot] Dropbear/SFTP

thomas thomas.spitz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 19:41:34 UTC 2013

Dear Thomas Petazzoni,

I am in the same case as Ted Wood that is to say I can login using ssh from
a console ("ssh root at 192.168.1.5") however I am not able to connect to SFTP
server:("sftp root at 192.168.1.5" asks for a password but I got the following
error : sh: /usr/libexec/sftp-server: not found
Connection closed)

I am not using dropbear anymore (as it doesn't implement sftp) and enabled
openssh only. I would also want to use Buildroot/Eclipse integration (sounds
perfect) but I don't know which file the patch described here
"https://github.com/mbats/eclipse-buildroot-toolchain-plugin/blob/master/buildroot.patches/Integration-with-Buildroot-Toolchain-Eclipse-plugin.patch"
should apply to? Moreover I have a buildroot 201204 instead 201211 as
recommanded for the patch.

Hope you could help me