[Buildroot] linux/videodev.h missing

Richard Cagley rcagley at toyon.com
Tue Apr 23 18:51:48 UTC 2013

It's a Karo TX53 board. I've tried their kernel, the buildroot one for
buildroot-2013.02 (imx_v6_v7 defconfig), the freescale git that Arnout
pointed out...none seem to have matching headers.

Yes, I can basically copy videodev2.h to videodev.h but that only fixes
one problem. After that it's sort of a wormhole of missing header files.
Note, this is only for imx-lib configured as mx53...mx6 appears to be
fine.

I'm reading up on how to source different package versions with
buildroot...it appears to be using 12.09.01...maybe I'll try to figure
out how to use 11.09.01

http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/linux-2.6-imx.git/tree/inclu