[Buildroot] Buildroot Developers Meeting, 26-27th October 2013 in Edimburgh

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Aug 13 09:17:27 UTC 2013

Hello,

It has already been announced on the list, but I wanted to make this
more official.

I'm happy to announce that the upcoming Buildroot Developers Meeting
will take place on October 26th and 27th (Saturday and Sunday) in
Edimburgh, UK. These dates have been chosen because they immediately
follow the week of conferences organized by the Linux Foundation, which
includes the Embedded Linux Conference Europe scheduled on the 24th and
25th of October, LinuxCon Europe, the Kernel Summit, and several other
events.

I've started gathering a few informations about this meeting in the
wiki page at http://elinux.org/Buildroot:DeveloperDaysELCE2013. Please
let me know if there are other participants interested.

Note that we are currently looking for:

 * A meeting room in Edimburgh. If you know a company, or organization,
   that might be willing to let us use a meeting room for the WE in
   Edimburgh, please contact me. We just need a ~10 person meeting
   room, with a decent internet connection and a beamer.

 * Sponsoring for the event. If your company is interested in
   supporting the Buildroot project and get some visibility, let us
   know.

Thanks,

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons