[Buildroot] List of pending patches: what to do?

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Aug 1 16:16:26 UTC 2013

Hello,

Thanks to all the people who participated to this thread.

On Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:14:15 +0200, Thomas Petazzoni wrote:

> We currently have 228 pending patches in our patchwork at
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/buildroot/list/. Many patches are

As of now, we're down to 198 patches. Do not hesitate to continue to
comment on patches, or adopt some of them. Even though I'll release
-rc1 tomorrow, I'll continue to take 'invasive' patches since I'll open
-next immediately after -rc1 opens.

Thanks,

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons