[Buildroot] AVR32 toolchain build failure

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Aug 7 15:20:33 UTC 2013

Dear Thomas De Schampheleire,

On Wed, 7 Aug 2013 09:05:30 +0200, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:

> I can now confirm that the atngw100_defconfig works unchanged, but

Does the 3.10 kernel builds for you? It fails to build for me with some
truncated relocation messages. I.e, as is, the atngw100_defconfig
doesn't build here.

> when I enable C++ support in the toolchain, host-gcc-final fails with
> the aforementioned error about truncated relocations.
>
> I'm not sure how to proceed from here...

Can you try to see if the same configuration was building in the
2013.05, to see if the problem is a consequence of the new internal
toolchain backend or not?

Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons