[Buildroot] [1/1] civetweb: new package

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Aug 27 15:43:35 UTC 2013

Dear Thomas Davis,

Please don't reply to me directly, always keep the list in Cc for
Buildroot related discussions that started on the list.

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 11:39:17 -0400, Thomas Davis wrote:

> I tried git send-mail twice before and it did not make it to the list.  I
> am guessing there is some spam guard in place that is preventing it because
> I received the cc'ed copies just fine.  Have you seen this before?

Are you sure the From: address that was shown when using 'git
send-email' is really the address with which you've subscribed to the
list? I strongly suspect something like that, many other contributors
are using git send-email with the Buildroot mailing list without any
problem.

Can you try to 'git send-email' me your patch, so that I can see if
something obvious prevents your e-mail from reaching the list?

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons