[Buildroot] [1/1] civetweb: new package

Thomas Davis sunsetbrew at sunsetbrew.com
Tue Aug 27 19:28:49 UTC 2013

Thanks once again for the reply and the detailed examination.  I will
see about having a non large file option in the civetweb build and
test that separately before continuing.    I will also add the comment
about LUA and sqlite3 not coming from buildroot and move the document
directory as well.

Thanks,
Thomas Davis

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 3:15 PM, Thomas Petazzoni