[Buildroot] [1/1] civetweb: new package

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Aug 27 20:50:53 UTC 2013

Dear Thomas Davis,

On Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:28:49 -0400, Thomas Davis wrote:
> Thanks once again for the reply and the detailed examination.  I will
> see about having a non large file option in the civetweb build and
> test that separately before continuing.    I will also add the comment
> about LUA and sqlite3 not coming from buildroot and move the document
> directory as well.

As I said, support non-large file builds is really not mandatory. You
can submit your package without supporting non-large file builds for
the moment, and if you're interested, you can send later a followup
patch to make this possible. But we have plenty of packages that don't
support non-large file builds in Buildroot, so it's not really a
problem to have another one.

Thanks,

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons