[Buildroot] Booting problem for Beaglebone

Pierre Ficheux pierre.ficheux at openwide.fr
Mon Dec 23 15:08:18 UTC 2013

Hi,

I still have the same problem with recent BR (2013.11 or Git) and Beaglebone Black (waiting for root device)

[    4.690564]      host=10.5.16.129, domain=daviel.openwide.fr., nis-domain=(none)
[    4.698407]      bootserver=0.0.0.0, rootserver=0.0.0.0, rootpath=
[    4.704779]      nameserver0=10.5.1.1[    4.712875] Waiting for root device /dev/mmcblk0p4...

Any idea?

Thx by advance