[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2013-12-07

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sun Dec 8 13:15:51 UTC 2013

Dear Simon Dawson,

On Sun, 8 Dec 2013 12:01:25 +0000, Simon Dawson wrote:

> There are two options, as far as I can see:
> # Revert the 3.9 -> 3.10 gpsd version bump
> # Backport some gpsd patches (currently there are three of these), and
> probably bump the Git snapshot ID
> Personally, I'd prefer the second option, as any outstanding autobuild
> failures will be useful to me in continuing to push fixes upstream
> before the impending 3.11 release.
>
> What's your preference?

I'm personally fine with either, but I do understand that the second
option is better to prepare the future :)

So if Peter doesn't mind, doing the second option would be good. But
maybe you should wait for Peter's opinion on this, before doing some
work that may not match Peter's choice.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons