[Buildroot] X11 component versions

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon Feb 4 22:54:38 UTC 2013

Dear Nicolas Dechesne,

On Mon, 4 Feb 2013 23:45:50 +0100, Nicolas Dechesne wrote:

> this seems a better option indeed. i will try to cook a patch for
> that. i assume something like packages/x11apps should be a good
> package name, or perhaps x11_xorg_apps to make the distinction between
> apps from x.org and any other app that would use X11..

I am not quite sure about this solution, because it means that all
packages that are not part of official X.org releases would have to be
moved away from the package/x11r7 directory. For example, the tslib
driver I pointed, but they are also other X.org drivers that could be
added in the future and that are not part of official X.org releases.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons