[Buildroot] Bumping Buildroot environment

Aditya Rawat aditya at eddywebs.com
Tue Feb 5 16:48:33 UTC 2013

Yes I agree Arnout, about merging every Buildroot release,
now this seems to be very daunting idea, I just started work on this
environment.

Actually the reason why I had been trying to bump the buildroot
environment was to bump the available Php package in the current
environment (has php 5.2)  >>
https://github.com/Pivosgroup/buildroot-linux
The brave new world comes with 5.4, I guess it would be just better to
update the /package/php to get package bump or are there any other
implications ?

--
Best Wishes;
Adi