[Buildroot] Question about patches

Przemyslaw Wrzos przemyslaw.wrzos at calyptech.com
Thu Feb 7 00:47:35 UTC 2013

Great, thanks for the heads up. The patch was more of an enhancement so
there's no rush, just wanted to make sure it wouldn't get lost.

I had a quick look around the website but couldn't find a release
schedule, merge windows, etc. If there's nothing like that right now it
would probably be useful to help keep a track of what's going on  for
end developers who are not as closely involved with the project.

Cheers,
Przemyslaw Wrzos

-------.
> |  Yann E. MORIN  | Real-Time Embedded | /"\ ASCII RIBBON | Erics'
> | conspiracy: |
> | +33 662 376 056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |  ___
> |
> | +33 223 225 172 `------------.-------:  X  AGAINST      |  \e/
There is no  |

-------'