[Buildroot] Buildroot at ELC: review/suggestions needed

Stephan Hoffmann sho at relinux.de
Sun Feb 10 11:28:32 UTC 2013

Am 09.02.2013 19:57, schrieb Thomas Petazzoni:
> Therefore, I am requesting your help to:
>
>  * Review the Buildroot poster I've made. The poster will be printed by
>    the event organizers in big format, and I've tried to highlight the
>    main fact about Buildroot, and recent developments.
>
>    See http://free-electrons.com/~thomas/pub/buildroot-poster.png
Hello Thomas,

A friend of mine is designer, she has some points to improve and
possibly is willing to help. Which software did you use?

Her points are:
* "Embedded Linux build system" should be bigger font size than "What is
it?" and "Recent developments", because it is the most important headline.
* The key points "Simple", "Fast" and "Efficient" should be emphasized
somehow, maybe as a bullet list or formed like a stamp.
* Maybe it could be better to change the layout: put the Buildroot logo
and the headline in the grey box to the top, the yellow and orange boxes
side by sie below and the webaddress and the key point at the buttom.

One more point: Shouldn't it be 24/7 instead of 24/24?

Kind regards

Stephan

--
reLinux     -    Stephan Hoffmann