[Buildroot] non-standard architecture targets

martin krastev blu.dark at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 17:22:14 UTC 2013

Thank you, Yann.

Unfortunately the tuple pattern in question is not something I have
control over - that is what gcc expects to have as a target (pattern)
to enable paired-singles support for ppc750cl.

Again, thank you for your time, and if you have any ideas how to solve
this conundrum - those would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Martin