[Buildroot] Buildroot at ELC: review/suggestions needed

Will Moore will.moore at beraninstruments.com
Thu Feb 14 09:53:38 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

Looks good, some small suggestions that might improve them:

Slide 3/11 replace "product makers" with "product manufacturers"?
Slide 6/11 replace "Allows to significantly improve Buildroot quality, by" with
"Allows significant improvement of Buildroot quality by"?
Slide 7/11 I appreciate this is a list of packages but is it clear that
Buildroot can build you a toolchain?  I might also expect to see bootloaders,
Linux, busybox earlier in the list as the starting point of almost all Buildroot
usage with the more important packages later in the list, but I appreciate what
is "important" is personal...
Slide 8/11 replace "weights about" with "weighs in at approximately".
Slide 11/11 it might be better to show a more interesting page of the user
manual.

HTH

Will