[Buildroot] network-manager-applet for buildroot almost ready

Stephen Turner artic.knight31337 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 15:43:56 UTC 2013

When i try using network manager It completely dissapears from the make
menu. if i do not have ipv6 support it has a place holder saying your
missing blah but if i include all dependencies its no longer available? a
bit different from the issue you guys are having but maybe its a bug then?
or is my issue user error? i was running with the latest git repository as
of yesterday.