[Buildroot] WebkitGtk upgradation

Bhupal Singh singhbhupal88 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 08:52:26 UTC 2013

Thanks Stephan,

Yeah correct Webkit1.10.2 requires few other packages to be updated, Since
webkit1.10.2 is a currect stable version, Is the only reason I am sticking
to this version.
Okay here are some more details

To build Webkit1.10.2 requires Libglib, Pango, Cairo, Gstreamer, Atk,
Gdk-pixbuf, All these packages needs to be updated, And new package
Geoclue-0.12.99 to be added in the buildroot.

I have updated all the above said packages and its build completely fine,
The only place where I am stuck is while building Webkit.
The build fails here Xrender package required and it looks for x11
libraries, Though I have given target as DirectFB.
And like icu-config not found even though icu package is already build, To
my knowledge I can either build using icu or glib as a backend-unicode in
which icu is default I tried to change this option as well but no success
yet.

--
Warm Regards,
BS_Chauhan