[Buildroot] Dropbear/SFTP

Will Moore will.moore at beraninstruments.com
Tue Jan 8 14:15:01 UTC 2013

-- snip --

> > If you're interested, notice that we are currently developing a Eclipse
> > plugin for Buildroot, which will help to build, remote execute and
> > remote debug applications in the context of Buildroot. The
> > documentation has not yet been fully written, but if you're interested,
> > please let me know so that we can give you the initial starting points.
> > We are very interested in getting some user feedback about those
> > developments.
> >

> Even if not concerned by the thread, I'm interested to have a look at
> this plugin.

+1

I currently configure the eclipse project to pick up the buildroot built cross
tools, built my executables in eclipse, run Dropbear on the target, scp my
executables to the target, in a ssh connection run gdbserver, and configure
eclipse to remote debug using the builtroot built cross tools.  I know from QNX
Momentics there are much slicker ways ...