[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch xorg-improvements

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Tue Jan 8 23:22:41 UTC 2013

 Thomas> Hello,
 Thomas> Here is a series of improvements to the X.org support. Initially, my
 Thomas> intention was to:

 Thomas>  * Patches 1 to 7 are fixes around the X.org modular vs. Kdrive
 Thomas>    selection (moving at the right place, renaming options), add
 Thomas>    support to build some Kdrive input drivers (evdev, mouse, kbd),
 Thomas>    etc.

Committed the first 6 (with the Config.in indentation fix as noticed by
Arnout). I'll try to find time to review and commit the rest tomorrow.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard