[Buildroot] Unknown key while verifying buildroot-2012.11.1.tar.bz2

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Sun Jan 13 10:03:13 UTC 2013

>>>>> "KianVine" == KianVine Chin <kianvinechin at yahoo.com> writes:

Hi,

 KianVine> I have been searching around, but I just couldn't seem to be
 KianVine> able to find the public key to verify
 KianVine> buildroot-2012.11.1.tar.bz2.  Could someone help?  The key
 KianVine> that is supposedly use to sign it is "DSA key ID 59C36319".

It's a key I made in early 2009 before the 2009.02 release. I was
convinced that I had atleast sent it to the mit keyserver, but I also
don't find it anywhere now.

I've now sent it to subkeys.pgp.net / php.mit.edu / pool.sks-keyservers.net

Thanks for letting us know.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard