[Buildroot] CANBUs Quesetion

Ted Wood ted at fgh.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 10:58:39 UTC 2013

> >How to do what? Sorry but your question is far from being precise
> >enough to be understood.

I'm really not sure how to make it any clearer than I did with my previous
post. My response to Stephan Hoffman's suggestion that I integrate the
driver into my kernel source and make a kernel patch out of it was to ask
where I might find information on this. There is nothing in the Buildroot
manual about it.

I'm not asking to be told how to do it, I'm asking for a pointer to where to
find the information. As someone new to Embedded Linux I've been struggling
to filter the huge volume of irrelevant and outdated material that Google
throws up.

But thank you for the guide to asking questions. I shall bear it in mind in
future.