[Buildroot] CANBUs Quesetion

Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:14:08 UTC 2013

On 2013-01-15, Ted Wood <ted at fgh.co.uk> wrote:
>> >How to do what? Sorry but your question is far from being precise
>> >enough to be understood.
>
> I'm really not sure how to make it any clearer than I did with my previous
> post.

Your previous post didn't include any context to indicate what task
you were asking about.

> My response to Stephan Hoffman's suggestion that I integrate the
> driver into my kernel source and make a kernel patch out of it

In many forums, it is expected that you would quote enough of Stephen
Hoffman's suggestion so that when you post the question "how do I do
that?", the post contains a referent for "that".  This obviates the
need for your gentle reader to sort through older posts and try to
figure out what you're asking.

When asking somebody for help with something, it is considered polite
to minimize the amount of effort required of them.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! Where's the Coke
                                  at               machine?  Tell me a joke!!