[Buildroot] Dates for the next Buildroot Developers Meeting

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Thu Jul 4 08:43:14 UTC 2013

>>>>> "Peter" == Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at uclibc.org> writes:

Hi,

 Thomas> The next Embedded Linux Conference Europe will take place on
 Thomas> Thursday 24th and Friday 25th of October, in Edinburgh,
 Thomas> UK. Since LinuxCon Europe will take place at the beginning of
 Thomas> the week (from Monday to Wednesday), I believe the best date
 Thomas> for our meeting will be on Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th.

 Peter> I'm planning on attending the gstreamer conference (22-23th), so the
 Peter> weekend after would also fit me best.

 Peter> If anyone disagrees, please let us know because I would like to book
 Peter> flight/hotel soon.

I've now booked conference/hotel/flights (21-27th). Anybody else?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard