[Buildroot] [pull request] Pull request for branch yem-misc-updates

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at uclibc.org
Mon Jul 1 10:09:16 UTC 2013

>>>>> "Arnout" == Arnout Vandecappelle <arnout at mind.be> writes:

Hi,

 Yann> If we do not intend to remove legacy options, let's just drop patch #2,
 Yann> of course.

 >> I think we do, question is how soon? 6 months, 1 year?
 >>
 >> They are not very expensive, so I suggest we keep them for 1 year.

 Arnout>  I would keep them much longer, at least three years. Most
 Arnout> distros have a 3 year or more 'stable' branch, so anything
 Arnout> inexpensive that we can do to approximate that is good I think.

Ok, 3 years it is.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard