[Buildroot] Antw:Re: libgcc build fails on Fedora15

Ian Eperson ian.eperson at dedf.co.uk
Mon Jul 8 08:09:25 UTC 2013

Thomas

I have persuaded a Fedora Core 9 box out of retirement and built (after a
few tweaks) a new Buildroot (kernel 3.9.4) on it.  From this I hope to be
able to determine whether the problem is a general Fedora issue or
confined to specific (possibly fc15/fc16) versions.

I am using a stock at91sam9261ek_defconfig.

Regards

Ian