[Buildroot] Buildroot compilation using uClibc and activating bluez

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Tue Jul 9 15:14:04 UTC 2013

Dear Julien COUVRAND,

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 16:36:15 +0200, Julien COUVRAND wrote:
> Thanks Thomas
> I am going to check it.

Please don't reply to me directly: keep the list Cc'ed.

Now that my network connection is working a little bit better, the
Blackfin guys indeed have a noMMU patch for D-Bus, at
http://blackfin.uclinux.org/git/?p=buildroot;a=blob;f=package/dbus/dbus-nommu.patch;h=bd1cf4c00b454634648a7d074f2f7bda009b6581;hb=HEAD.
It'd be great if you could test it, clean it up, and submit it to
Buildroot.

Just curious, which noMMU architecture are you working on?

Thanks,

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons