[Buildroot] systemctl failed to get Dbus connection: No connection to service manager

elham abbaszade k84.834 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 11:43:47 UTC 2013

Hi every body
I works on buildroot for some days.
now I have an issue with systemctl.
in fact, I want to initialize and start lighttpd.
according to this page <https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Lighttpd>, I
want to run "systemctl start lighttpd" to initialize lighttpd server.
but I face with "systemctl failed to get Dbus connection: No connection to
service manager" error.
I have searched and find that I must boot with systemd.
I must create some symlinks to boot with systemd

when I run "cat /proc/1/comm" I have received: "init" instead of systemd.

after I create symlinks like " ln -sf /usr/lib/systemd/systemd /sbin/init"
and reboot the system, my boot crash before init step.

have any one any suggestion?!
thanks from all