[Buildroot] qt5: No SOURCES in qmake created Makefiles

Andreas Naumann dev at andin.de
Mon Jun 17 14:13:32 UTC 2013

Hi Thomas,

when using qt4 up till now I used the output/host/usr/bin/qmake to
prepare out of tree projects/examples for compilation. Worked like a
charm and i was very happy being able to use a consistent toolchain for
that.
However when I try the same with the qt5 qmake binary, the the SOURCES
of the .pro file (and maybe other options) dont make it into the
Makefile. So running make results in "Nothing to do for target first".
Have you or anybody else successfully compiled out of tree qt5
applications and if so how? Or, are there any examples on writing a
package for qt5 applications?

thanks and regards,
Andreas