[Buildroot] adding dhcpcd

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Mar 6 20:08:31 UTC 2013

Dear Reuben Dowle,

On Wed, 6 Mar 2013 20:05:49 +0000, Reuben Dowle wrote:

> In your patch, you should probably replace the place-holder "...some environment variables..." with setting some actual environment variables.

Yes, indeed, but John was saying that the build of his package doesn't
even start, which I understood as "I run make", but nothing happens.

Oh, John, remember to do a 'make dhcpcd-dirclean' every time you want
to retry the build of your package. Once a package has been built in
output/build/<somepkg>-<someversion>/, Buildroot doesn't rebuild it.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons