[Buildroot] providing post-build scripts in buildroot

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Fri Mar 8 12:12:03 UTC 2013

Dear Jeremy Rosen,

On Fri, 8 Mar 2013 12:30:13 +0100 (CET), Jeremy Rosen wrote:

> i'm not sure what you mean here... do you want the script mentionned
> in the documentation ? in that case yes, that makes sense
>
> do you want the script "directly included as text" in the doc ?
> I am less convinced, unless you want to use them as examples rather
> than tools provided by the poject....

Yes, the scripts included directly into the documentation. At the last
Buildroot meeting, we've discussed the idea of extending the
documentation with more "Use cases descriptions", i.e how to use
Buildroot in practice for a project. I think examples of what can be
done in post-build scripts who fit quite well in this.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons