[Buildroot] need a small MUA

Baruch Siach baruch at tkos.co.il
Sun Mar 17 06:24:21 UTC 2013

Hi John,

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 03:53:31PM -0700, John Stile wrote:
> My project is still on buildroot-2011.11
> I need to make a very simple email program.
> Are my options just poco or libcurl, or are there packages I should
> consider?

If by MUA you mean Mail User Agent, then I'm not sure how poco or libcurl
would help you to read your email box. In a quick glance at the list of
Buildroot packages present in 2011.11 I've found mutt which might give you
what you want. heirloom-mailx appeared in 2012.05, and should be easy to
backport.

baruch