[Buildroot] [git commit] Makefile: simplify target skeleton copying

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Thu Mar 28 08:07:15 UTC 2013

>>>>> "Arnout" == Arnout Vandecappelle <arnout at mind.be> writes:

 Arnout> On 26/03/13 08:33, Peter Korsgaard wrote:
 >> +	rsync -au --exclude=.empty --exclude=CVS --exclude=.svn --exclude='*~' \
 >> +		$(TARGET_SKELETON)/ $(TARGET_DIR)/

 Arnout>  Since TARGET_SKELETON can be configured to point to a git- or
 Arnout> mercurial-controlled directory, I'd want to exclude those as well. How
 Arnout> about the --cvs-exclude --include core that ThomasDS introduced?

We can do that as well. I was a bit afraid of excluding files people
wanted to keep, so I kept it how it was - But yes, like likelyhood is
quite small.

Care to send a patch to do this?

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard