[Buildroot] Dates for the next Buildroot Developers Meeting

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat May 25 20:23:35 UTC 2013

Hello,

Over the last few years, the Buildroot project has established a
tradition of organizing two physical meetings per year. A first one in
February, in Brussels, next to the FOSDEM conference, and a second one
in late October / early November, next to the Embedded Linux Conference
Europe, whose location changes from one year to the other.

The next Embedded Linux Conference Europe will take place on Thursday
24th and Friday 25th of October, in Edinburgh, UK. Since LinuxCon
Europe will take place at the beginning of the week (from Monday to
Wednesday), I believe the best date for our meeting will be on Saturday
26th and Sunday 27th.

Are there other people planning to attend the Embedded Linux Conference
Europe, who would be interested in participating into a Buildroot
meeting? Would the proposed dates work for you?

Also:

 * Do not hesitate to submit a talk for the Embedded Linux Conference.
   The call for papers ends on July, 21st. See
   http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe/program/cfp.

 * If you are a company and wants to support the Buildroot project, we
   are interested in sponsoring for our meeting. The sponsoring needs
   are very limited, but they would allow us to find a decent meeting
   room. Thanks!

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons