[Buildroot] Buildroot / Eclipse integration, version 2.1.0 released!

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Mon May 27 22:28:11 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm happy to announce that Mélanie Bats has released version 2.1.0 of
the Buildroot/Eclipse integration yesterday. It has been uploaded to
the Buildroot Eclipse update site at
http://buildroot.org/downloads/eclipse/, so updates should be automatic
for users.

This release fixes a major regression that was introduced in version
2.0.0, which was causing toolchain configurations to become "orphaned"
as soon as you exited and restarted Eclipse. This bug is now fixed, and
makes the plugin really usable again.

As usual, we are very interested by your comments and suggestions about
those developments.

For more information, please consult the project's wiki at
https://github.com/mbats/eclipse-buildroot-bundle/wiki.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons