[Buildroot] Fwd: graph-depends with jpeg?

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu May 16 07:51:17 UTC 2013

Dear Danomi Manchego,

On Wed, 15 May 2013 19:45:05 -0400, Danomi Manchego wrote:

> Sorry, just realized that the jpeg package has changed to have use the pkg
> infrastructure, solving that one.  I still get stopped on target-purgelocales
> though ...

Yeah, one of the reason the virtual jpeg was converted to the package
infrastructure was to make the graph-depends script work. That said, I
would have liked to have a way to find out that a package is virtual,
so that it could be shown differently in the graph. Maybe we should
have named all such packages virtual-<something> ? Not sure.

Regarding target-purgelocales, just add it to the TARGET_EXCEPTIONS
array in the graph-depends script. I really need to find some time to
separate TARGETS from a new PACKAGES variable to avoid this exception
thing.

Thanks for the report,

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons