[Buildroot] [autobuild.buildroot.net] Build results for 2013-05-17

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Sat May 18 17:36:29 UTC 2013

Hello,

On Sat, 18 May 2013 08:30:06 +0200 (CEST), Thomas Petazzoni wrote:
> Build statistics for 2013-05-17
> ===============================
>
>         success : 70
>        failures : 39
>        timeouts : 3
>           TOTAL : 112

Ok, I found the reason for the timeouts. The fact that they always
happen on qt5base helped me to understand what's going on: my build
script doesn't automatically enable
BR2_PACKAGE_QT5BASE_LICENSE_APPROVED when Qt5 is selected. My build
script does that for Qt4, but not yet for Qt5.

This is now fixed, so hopefully it should make those timeouts disappear.

Thomas Petazzoni, Free Electrons