[Buildroot] Buildroot Developer Day at FOSDEM, 3-4 Feb 2014

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Wed Nov 13 18:12:38 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm proud to announce that the next Buildroot Developer Day will take
place on Monday 3rd and Tuesday 4th February 2014 in Brussels,
Belgium, right after the FOSDEM conference.

Like last year, Google is sponsoring the event by providing the
meeting room and lunch for the participants. Last year participants
can testify of the excellent conditions that we had! So thanks a lot
to Google!

This meeting is open to Buildroot contributors and developers. With 70
different contributors to the 2013.11-rc release, I'd really like to
see this meeting having more participants than the usual core
members. So if you're contributing or using Buildroot, do not hesitate
to contact me to participate.

Two patches are following this e-mail: one announcing the event, and
another one adding a page to thank our sponsors on the Buildroot web
site.

Thomas Petazzoni (2):
  docs: announce the upcoming Buildroot Developer Day
  docs: add a page to thank our sponsors

 docs/header.html   |  1 +
 3 files changed, 67 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 docs/sponsors.html