[Buildroot] [RFC] core: Download all package sources

Peter Korsgaard peter at korsgaard.com
Fri Nov 8 08:37:55 UTC 2013

Hi,

 > I personally dislike the patch as it's a bit of a hack, but if there's
 > really a need for something like this then perhaps - But wouldn't it
 > make more sense if we instead tried harder to ensure all the package
 > versions we support were available on our mirror?

FYI, I've changed sources.buildroot.net to simply do:

make -k \
 $(find package -name \*.mk|sed 's|.*/\([^/]*\)\.mk|\1-source host-\1-source|'

E.G. foo-source + host-foo-source for all .mk files under package. It
also doesn't cover everything (E.G. packages with version selection),
but it gets the host packages and doesn't need any changes to buildroot
itself.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard