[Buildroot] autobuild.b.o down

Thomas Petazzoni thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com
Thu Nov 14 12:35:25 UTC 2013

Dear Thomas De Schampheleire,

On Thu, 14 Nov 2013 12:24:17 +0100, Thomas De Schampheleire wrote:

> The autobuild website is at http://autobuild.buildroot.org/, the
> statistics are at http://autobuild.buildroot.org/stats.php
> [currently this site seems to be down]

The unfortunate thing is obviously that the site is down. For some
unknown reason, the virtual machine that hosts autobuild.b.o is no
longer responding since yesterday evening. I don't have the control
over the host machine, and I've already mailed the persons that do have
control about this problem. At this point, I cannot give an estimate
for the time at which the service will be back up.

However, it is worth mentioning that I am planning on moving this
service from this VM on which I don't have much control over to a
dedicated server that I own completely, so that such problems should
hopefully be handled in a more timely fashion in the future.

Thomas Petazzoni, CTO, Free Electrons